Wednesday 25 May 2011

Funbags


Second-hand dungaree dress / St. Michael via my dad jumper / Casio watch / Topshop shoes / Second-hand rucksack

This bag is something of a novelty to me! Having not worn a rucksack since about year 9 (back when I defiantly put my foot down and demanded a 'cooler' shoulder bag for school) it's weird to have my hands free and not having a satchel banging against my side. It's huuuge as well, so I can carry all my wordly goods around on my back if I really want to. Eat your heart out Mary Poppins. Plus, I'm always cold, so it allows me to put both hands in my pockets. Winner winner chicken dinner.

6 comments:

  1. what u're wearing in the pics is awesome!
    i have a leather ruck-sack like urs!
    i'm really in love with ur shoes...

    xoxo

    www.mrsfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! All your outfit posts are amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha at your post title so appropriate but also slightly misleading ;)
    I love back packs/rucksacks. Leather ones are everywhere in Melbs at the moment! Love your vintage Casio as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is perfect, I'm dying to find a bag like this !!!! I love the way yoy picture all this.

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh i love your loafers. unfortunately they are already sold out. cute outfit btw :)

    ReplyDelete