Monday 3 December 2012

Snug life

Texture

Acne 'Meg' shoes / Haider Ackerman polo neck / 3.1 Phillip Lim leather skirt / Topshop faux fur coat

The polo neck is the single warmest and comfiest garment I have ever had the pleasure to put on my back. I am thinking of devoting an entire future post - no scratch that, blog - to them and their myriad wonderful functions. Love bite cover? Sure, if that's what you need, they don't ask questions. If you like to be toasty a polo neck is your best friend. And in winter everyone needs a toasty jumper to turn to on a cold, dark morning. Dressing in extreme temperatures is often dressing solely for practicality; as my boyfriend says, very hypocritically, the fashion police don't operate under 8 and above 22 degrees Celsius. While this may or may not be true, who doesn't want a lovely coat to make leaving your duvet slightly more bearable? I especially like this Topshop one - at present it's as close to a Meadham Kirchhoff I will get and it would contrast great with a cosy knitted polo neck, and my own personal wardrobe staple, a leather skirt. Snug as a bug in a rug!

No comments:

Post a Comment