Thursday 6 December 2012

Love letter

United Colors of Bennetton jumper, eBay

A lot of the clothes I want have been selling out recently. I am going to blame these travesties on the recent Mecury retrograde. Most definitely not my own indecision. Weeks on, I am still grieving from being outbid on this out-of-this-world 'B for Beth' jumper. Perfect for aiding seminar tutors with no memory for names, spelling things with others in letterman clothes and for generally pretending that its still okay that I dress like a toddler. I will sob myself to sleep until I can find someone willing to knit me an identical one.

1 comment:

  1. Oy I am very sorry for the loss :( it is perfect!!! I feel your pain though, I recently was outbid on a pair of beaut Margiela heels and was outbid the last 17 seconds. I still shudder at the thought.

    ReplyDelete