Sunday 11 December 2011

some clothes wot i wore


Second-hand dress / Topshop tights / Second-hand boots

Worn out for my friend's birthday last night! I so very rarely wear heels so I was somewhat like Bambi learning to walk, however I do think that these chunky platformed characters were the best type of heels to re-initiate myself again. I have been searching high and low for a pair of 90s boots for months now, so I was nearly delirious when I found these lovelies on Etsy. My faith was tested when a £15 customs charge was plonked on me during the first few weeks of coping with being jobless, but nothing was going to taint finding my soul boots. I also wore this outfit with some black lipstick (!!), which I wore into Liverpool city centre on a Saturday night. Never have I felt more out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment